Field Photography Services
Velocity REOS can maximize your time and accelerate processing through outsourced photography. Rather than the limitations of shooting just a few properties per day yourself, Velocity REOS can provide you with hundreds of properties each day. So, in the comfort of your office and in proximity to staff, internet and phone, you can process each order within about 10 seconds. Prior to placing any order, rates will be clearly listed.
Quick and Easy Order Processing
From a custom website that took years to construct, placing an order takes just a few moments.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Place your order through our on-line portal by entering the address to be photographed. Our system will confirm your address is valid via Google maps.
- Select the service you’d need (interiors, exteriors, etc.).
- Choose the size of the photos from our menu. Choose from 480x640 (default), 800x600, 1120x840, or 1280x960.
- Select if you’d like a date stamp and/or watermark (default is set to no). A watermark can be used to enter your company name, order number, or any comments you’d like. If the watermark is selected, all photos within this set will be labeled.
- If you have special requests or comments pertaining to the order, just enter them in the comment section. Your comments will be sent directly to the contractor receiving the order.
- Need to enter many orders? Our new Multi Job page allows you to enter up to 100 orders at the same time.
- Have employees? Organize your orders by having each employee have their own sub access to your account. Each order placed will show which employee created the order.
- Have weekly, biweekly, or monthly inspections? One click can allow the same property to auto dispatch as you wish until the property is sold.
Real estate evaluation photographyRates start at $8.50 per order. Weekly inspections start at $6.50 per order.
We presently offer over 20 predefined Real Estate services. Customers can review all of our services, and choose the set that best fits their requirements. If you are not able to find the best match, you can customize an order by simply indicating the photos you need in our “Customize an Order” section.
Click here to see a sample order
Have you ever looked at a rental brochure that has all photographs of the rental room with all new furniture, tastefully decorated, and with a view to die for, but when you arrive you discover that the photos were taken about 10 years ago and the view is really overlooking a used car dealership and a gas station?
Let Velocity REOs arrive to take current photographs and list all issues including condition of the pool, amenities, and also report any foul odors in the room.
How does it work?
Before committing to rent a property for short or long term, the renter enters the address of the property and lists the Point of Contact (POC). We dispatch a local field agent to supply current photos of the property and report the condition of the rental.