Want to Make Extra Income?
You’ve come to the right place! Here’s your opportunity to join our elite team of field photography/inspection professionals. You will be a part of an extensive network of Field Agents in 42 states (and counting) with thousands and thousands of active Field Agents and over 2,400 active clients!
Real estate agents specializing in Broker’s Price Opinion (BPO) depend on Velocity REOs for the very best in evaluation photography to determine the condition of properties and neighborhoods. Since 2008, we have worked with real estate agents, brokers, banks and insurance professionals who rely on our quick, accurate and seamless property verification photography. We also work individuals looking to purchase an item from far away. They simply need an inspector to just review an item before they make the trip to review the item themselves.
Who We’re Looking ForWe are always recruiting, because we have a continuous stream of Field Photographer/Inspection jobs. We are looking for dependable, responsible Field Agents to join our ever expanding team. Before you apply, make sure you have the skills and equipment necessary for the job. You must have:
- A good camera (Smartphones and iPhones are acceptable).
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of digital photography including photo resolution.
- Reliable transportation.
- GPS (Global Positioning System).
- A computer with high-speed Internet.
- Working knowledge of how to upload photographs to our site in 1280 x 960 size (higher is acceptable but will slower your upload speed.).
- The use of email from your mobile device.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to follow instructions.
Advantages of Working for Us
- By signing up with Velocity REOs, you will also be signed up with Agent Validate. This is a separate division of ours that works more with individuals that require inspections for items they are considering to purchase such as a automobile, RV, boat, collectable, etc. Customers often hire us when considering to purchase a high ticketing item from a great distance.
- You will only travel a designated distance or as far as you want to go by selecting the zip codes you wish to service.
- You are your own boss. Once an order comes in, you are in charge. Review the details of the order and either accept or decline it.
- We have training videos, FAQ page and we are here to help you by simply using our message center.
Our Work Process
1. You are in control of your schedule and time. You control your availability by selecting to set your status as “available” or “unavailable.”
2. If you are available, we will email you the work order offers, which will also be available on the “Homepage” in your Velocity REOs, Inc field agent portal. Read the details of the offer and either accept or decline it. Payments for each job vary depending on the complexity of the order and are clearly listed as soon as you begin the registration process.
3. When you receive an order, you must tell us immediately if you will complete the task or not. You will need to be available to respond to an order within three hours between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM within the time zone of the order.
4. If we do not hear from you, we will quickly pass the assignment on to the next contractor.
5. The order assigned to you will match the zip code you wish to service. If the zip code is not within the area you wish to service, the order may offer more money. Should there be various contractors servicing the same zip code, a rotating system goes into effect. However, contractors with a higher “grade” will be favored.
6. The contractor with the highest grade (seniority) will be favored. You will earn this grade by professionally servicing your area, completing your orders on time and delivering only quality images to our customer’s.
7. Orders sent to you must be completed within 30 hours or as otherwise stated in the work order.
8. Images are reviewed manually by our processing department.
9. Once approved, the order will be sent to your payments page.
We pay our contractors fast and on time; however, payment amounts will vary. Since there is no set number of orders we receive, we will not be able to guarantee a steady amount of work (or pay).
- Check payments are issued on the first and third Fridays of the month. The third Friday payment must be $28.00 or higher. If you made less than that, your pay will be released on the next payday or the first Friday of the following month.
- If you get paid via Paypal and you earn more than $28.00 by Friday at 12:00 PM (EST), then your PayPal payment will be processed by 2:00 PM (EST) on Friday.
- Unfortunately we cannot guarantee nor predict how many orders you will get. We sometimes have no orders within an area for several days or weeks, and sometimes we may offer you up to 12 to 40 sets per day.
Are You Ready to Get Started?
Here’s how to fill out our form:
- We will always treat you as a professional with respect.
- You will be a valued member of our team.
- We will always be there to give you support and guidance to help you complete your order. Please use the message center for all communications.
- We will make every attempt to offer you as much work as you can manage.
1. You must upload a sample set of seven photos within 30 hours of registering with us.
Do not register if you cannot send us a sample photo set within the deadline.
2. A sample set consists of seven photos of any property. Full instructions are located on the Examples page. Pay attention to the video provided for help guiding you through this process.
3. Once you understand the instructions, take a photo set of any house, login in to your new account and upload them.
4. Our system automatically detects when a sample set has been uploaded.
5. It is then passed to our staff for review. New registrations may take up to 2 business days for review.
6. Please do not call our offices to see if your sample set has been approved. We will contact you via email whether or not you have been accepted as a Velocity REOs Field Agent.
Our Pledge to You!
Once you are selected for our team, Velocity REOs makes the following promises:
So, what are you waiting for? Enter your correct zip code to become a Velocity REOs Field Agents today!
To begin the NEW registration process, enter your zip code:
Contractor TestimoniesAll testimonies have been created from our contractors and delivered in their own words.
The first 2 weeks orders were slow. I received about 3 orders the first week. The 2nd week got a little better, about 8. It was easy work and they paid on Friday as promised. I have been with them for over 2 years now and the work spikes up to about 30 to 50 orders per week. Slow months are December. some weeks were as low as 15 orders. The pay has never been late. I now get paid on Fridays almost exactly at 1PM through Paypal. Velocity REOs pay the Paypal fees. The most I made was a little over $800 in a week last November, 2012. The job works well with my other job. Sometimes my wife takes the photos while I work at my other job. They are professional and a simple company to do business with.JM Orlando, FL
As a retiree who is still active and was looking for a job that would not only provide additional income and a feeling of self worth, I found both when I became a contractor with Velocity Reos. This experience has been perfect, orders are given in such a way that you can plan your work day, and pay checks are prompt. Above all I like the prompt response to those few questions I might have concerning any assigned job. Looking forward to many more years with a great organization.DS, Lauderhill, FL
This works out perfectly with my Uber job! Velocity REOS pays on time and now I am making more per hour than ever.Eileen, Tampa, FL
The company is a very professional operationGS, Rancho Cucamongo, CA
Velocity is a pleasure to work with. I am semi retired and have 2 homes. One in Ordando Fl and the other in north Cleveland OH. All I do is change the service address and select the zip codes I want to work in. At times I get work within a few hours from when I make the change. Some weeks I earn over $700 and my wife likes me out of the houseRoy S, Mayfield Heights, OH Primary Contractor with over 7,042 completed orders
I’ve been doing BPO photos for about 8 months and I absolutely love it. I get excited when I see the orders come in and I do my best to accommodate each order fast and efficiently. I only wish there was more work. It’s the best way to be able to earn the extra income our family needs while working a flexible schedule that fits my busy life.
I like working with your company. The website is well organized and makes updating and mapping properties easy. I honestly don’t have any complaints. Everything is great. Thank you.CDC, Miami Beach, FL
Primary Contractor with over 1,288 completed orders
The orders I receive go straight to my email on my smart phone. It is also easy to upload the photos on the internet. It has been a great way for me to supplement my income, thanks!RG, Miami Lakes, FL
We have worked with Velocity REOS, Inc. for over one year. Our experience with them has been good. One of the nice features is their agent’s web portal which we find user friendly and contains many applications useful to manage our business. Inquiries sent via their messaging system are attended to timely. Their mapping feature allow you to get a good look at the property location even before accepting the job and to link multiple jobs for routing efficiency.. You are in control of your relationship growth as they provide applications to expand the types of business you handle as well as territory expansion. They pay consistently once per week. We have not had one dispute since our start up with them in June 2011. For us it’s a good partnershipJP, Punta Gorda FL
I have no complaints as you all do a great job in sending out Work Orders to me and giving me enough time to get them done as I do my best to accept them and get them done as soon as possible and upload them and get them back to you all. In the time that you all have had me as a Contractor I enjoy going out and getting the Work Orders completed as I like going out and seeing different areas. I hope that we can continue our relationship for a long time to come as you all been good to me and I hope you all can say the same back. Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to work for you all I do appreciate it.SB, Deltona, FL