Thank you for your interest!
This is a simple and relatively easy way to make extra income. We want this to be a perfect match for you and us, so please be sure to read carefully.
As orders are created, we send them to contractors via email. The order is sent if the zip code of the order matches the zip code you have selected to service. If there are many contractors servicing the same zip code, the orders will be circulated based upon the “grade” the contractor earns. Contractors earn a higher grade by completing orders on time and delivering good quality photographs. The contractor reviews the requirements of the order and either accepts or declines the order. If you are not able to answer an order within a MAXIMUN of 3 hours (between the hours of 9AM and 6PM) please do not apply.
- Velocity REOs, Inc. is open 7 days a week, including holidays. Contractors choose their availability by selecting “available” or “unavailable.” Once unavailable, no orders will be sent until you check available.
- Contractor goes to the location, takes the photos required, and uploads them..
- Photos are then reviewed manually by our processing department.
- Once approved, the order will be sent to your payments page.
Check payments are issued on the first and third Fridays of the month. The third Friday payment must be $28.00 or higher. If you have made less than $28, your pay will be released on the next payday or on the first Friday of the following month, whichever comes first. If you choose PayPal as your method of payment and you earn more than $28 by Friday at 12 p.m. (EST), then your PayPal payment will be processed by 2 PM (EST) on Friday. We pay FAST!
We cannot predict how many orders will be sent to you. Some contractors earn over $1000 per week but we cannot guarantee a certain number of orders each day, week or month. If your home location is not on our coverage map, we will not receive an order from our clients for that area. So, we welcome you to sign up, even if we do not service your area at present.
“Is my area a busy area?”
Customers are able to view our Coverage Map, which shows the locations of active contractors by zip code only. If they see an active contractor, they will send us the order, and if there are no active contractors, the customer may not send us the order.
Before applying, read the banner above. If you don’t have the requirements, please DO NOT APPLY. We will not send you junk mail, nor will we give your email address to ANYONE.
Independent Contractor Registration Form
Do not register if you can not send us a sample set.
Sample set consists of 7 photos of any property, Full instructions are located on the Examples page.
Take a photo set of any house and login to your new account to upload them.
Please Note: WE DO NOT TRAIN. We require you to have the experience follow instructions and to upload photos in 1280×960 (slightly higher is okay).
Our standard jobs requires you to complete them within 30 hours, therefore if you can not upload a sample set within our 48 hour time frame it is highly probable you would not be a good match for us.
Our system automatically detects when a sample set has been uploaded, this is then passed onto our staff for review.
Applications with no samples uploaded within 48 hours will automatically become inactive.
To save yourself time, please be sure to read everything stated below.
- We recruit only Independent Contractors (IC). You are responsible for your own taxes, travel expenses, and insurance (Vehicle / Workers Compensation).
- When your income reaches $300, we will require you to complete a W9 form.
- Orders sent to you must be completed within 30 hours or as otherwise stated in the work order.
- Since there are no set amount of orders given to us each day, we will not be able to guaranty a steady amount of work. We sometimes have no orders within an area for several days or weeks and sometimes we may give you up to 12 to 40 sets per day.
- Please only apply if you own a quality camera (many cell phones are acceptable but if the quality is poor we have the right to decline the order), reliable transportation, own a GPS, have a computer with fast internet connection, have the knowledge to upload photographs to a website, have the knowledge of digital photography including the understanding of photo resolution, have access to email FROM YOUR WIRELESS DEVICE, and have excellent communication skills.
- Please do not call our office. If your samples are approved, we will send you a welcome email. If your application is rejected, you will receive an email with the reason stated. New registrations may take up to 3 business days to review.
Thank you for your time and interest!
To begin the registration process, enter your zip code:
All testimonies have been created from our contractors and delivered in their own words.
The first 2 weeks orders were slow. I received about 3 orders the first week. The 2nd week got a little better, about 8. It was easy work and they paid on Friday as promised. I have been with them for over 2 years now and the work spikes up to about 30 to 50 orders per week. Slow months are December. some weeks were as low as 15 orders. The pay has never been late. I now get paid on Fridays almost exactly at 1PM through Paypal. Velocity REOs pay the Paypal fees. The most I made was a little over $800 in a week last November, 2012. The job works well with my other job. Sometimes my wife takes the photos while I work at my other job. They are professional and a simple company to do business with.JM Orlando, FL
As a retiree who is still active and was looking for a job that would not only provide additional income and a feeling of self worth, I found both when I became a contractor with Velocity Reos. This experience has been perfect, orders are given in such a way that you can plan your work day, and pay checks are prompt. Above all I like the prompt response to those few questions I might have concerning any assigned job. Looking forward to many more years with a great organization.DS, Lauderhill, FL
The company is a very professional operationGS, Rancho Cucamongo, CA
I’ve been doing BPO photos for about 8 months and I absolutely love it. I get excited when I see the orders come in and I do my best to accommodate each order fast and efficiently. I only wish there was more work. It’s the best way to be able to earn the extra income our family needs while working a flexible schedule that fits my busy life.
I like working with your company. The website is well organized and makes updating and mapping properties easy. I honestly don’t have any complaints. Everything is great. Thank you.CDC, Miami Beach, FL
The orders I receive go straight to my email on my smart phone. It is also easy to upload the photos on the internet. It has been a great way for me to supplement my income, thanks!RG, Miami Lakes, FL
We have worked with Velocity REOS, Inc. for over one year. Our experience with them has been good. One of the nice features is their agent’s web portal which we find user friendly and contains many applications useful to manage our business. Inquiries sent via their messaging system are attended to timely. Their mapping feature allow you to get a good look at the property location even before accepting the job and to link multiple jobs for routing efficiency.. You are in control of your relationship growth as they provide applications to expand the types of business you handle as well as territory expansion. They pay consistently once per week. We have not had one dispute since our start up with them in June 2011. For us it’s a good partnershipJP, Punta Gorda FL
I have no complaints as you all do a great job in sending out Work Orders to me and giving me enough time to get them done as I do my best to accept them and get them done as soon as possible and upload them and get them back to you all. In the time that you all have had me as a Contractor I enjoy going out and getting the Work Orders completed as I like going out and seeing different areas. I hope that we can continue our relationship for a long time to come as you all been good to me and I hope you all can say the same back. Thanks so much for giving me the opportunity to work for you all I do appreciate it.SB, Deltona, FL